Re: Motorcyclist magazine

For the most part, I agree that the VFR is hard to categorize. It's not a
pure sportbike in the same vein as the ZX-9R; in fact, were we to compare
the two, the Honda would have its tail soundly kicked.

We've been telling Honda for years, both in print and behind the scenes,
that the VFR should get luggage. For some reason, Japan demurs.