Re: Fuel grade

 Eric wrote: "As for gas use Premium. The bike will ping on regular.
If you want to save a buck a tank use mid grade. I use premium that
way I know it's getting enough octane."

 Almost all gas pumps in the U.S. now have one hose on each pump,
with two or three grades of gas from which to choose the one to be
delivered through that hose.  The VAST majority of U.S car drivers,
including probably the one before you, use regular (the lowest grade
available).  When he is finished and hangs up the hose, it typically
contains between one and two gallons of lowest octane gas which is
going into your bike before you start getting the grade for which
you're paying. If you buy four gallons of premium, you're actually
going to get four gallons of some mid-grade and your last one or two
gallons of premium is going to go in someone's car.

 For this reason, I even use premium in loaner bikes!       =8o)

                                 Have fun;

                                      doggydo   - - - o%\o