[ST] Triumph in Sturgis or there abouts

Apparently someone from TOA has made arrangements with the city of Belle
Fourche, SD(30 miles from Sturgis) to begin having a RAT rally during the
same week as the Sturgis rally (this week by the way). It has been mentioned
in our local paper a couple of times, but is so vague that it borders on
incompetence. The city is giving discounts on all kinds of things including
gas and free camping. They are trying to make this an annual thing and
expect only about 150 RAT folks this year.

Has anyone outside of South Dakota heard about this??

I'm going out either Wednesday or Thursday with very low expectations, but
as I'll be with Shon "Guard Dawg" Trimble, I'm sure we'll still have fun.

Is anybody else on this list going?

Regards,
Prairie Dawg