[ST] Hinckley....sounds familiar!

I was visiting clients in Leicester yesterday, then decided to go on to
Nuneaton and Tamworth, and was going in the direction of Hinckley, with a
vague feeling that the name should mean something to me.....
As I was leaving Hinckley in the direction of Nuneaton I came to roundabout
with a sign pointing to the right saying "motorcycle factory", then I
realised why I new the name!!
I drove into the factory and got as far as the gates, and tried to talk
myself in, but sadly that would not let me in, and they only did prebooked
tours with big groups....:-(
Hey ho....

neil (diamond dawg) tracey
Bath