Re: [ST] Ohlins shcok set-up

>I guess I'll have to do
>something about the forks next. Ohlins recommends using their fork
>springs and oil, and unless anyone has a better recommendation that's
>probably what I will do.

Racetech! 1KG springs, emulators and their recommended fork oil. You can
easily do this mod yourself because I know you have access to the tools and
you have the mechanical skill.  The difference that will result will make
you wonder how the hell you were able to ride the bike in stock form.  Hell,
you might actually be able to keep up with me... ;-)