Fwd: Ride ideas

>From: "Mike Benzon" <fast87@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Ride ideas
>>Hi all NorCal Sprint riders, I wanted to follow up on several ideas I
>thought had merit.
Another idea I like would be for as many of
>us as possible to meet at Sears Point for the Sonomafest?? or what ever it
>is called. I am thinking of the race held there in June.

Great ideas, Mike.
According to the Sears Point website, Sonomafest is from April 27 through
May 6.  Vintage racing is on the first weekend, then AMA superbike is May
4-6.  I would be interested in meeting for the AMA races and also for a
group ride.

>Also, I am planning to attend the races
>(spectator only) at Laguna Seca in July 7&8. In fact I have a cabin
>reserved
>that sleeps six people in near by Seaside. Anyone interested, I am
>splitting
>up the cost to $30 per person for the whole weekend. I have it reserved for
>Friday night through Tuesday morning. I am waiting for responses from my
>local club members and if there are any openings left I will contact first
>come, first served.

I have tickets for the race at Laguna Seca also, and SWMBO and I would like
to be on the list for your cabin accomodations if there is an opening.

Jon Stiffler
Santa Rosa, CA (Where it was 70 degrees plus this weekend and I did 300
miles!)
'00 Sprint ST "India Flyer"