Re: 18 tooth sprocket

> In my opinion, my ST final drive is geared way too tall.
> Does anyone know right off-hand what rpm difference
> the 18 tooth sprocket makes

I'm new to this list -- haven't announced myself yet. I do know of a handy
freeware/cheapware program assuming you have a manual showing appropriate
ratios. I've found this program useful for the past couple years.
http://home.austin.rr.com/ironjungle/sw.html  Find the link for downloading
Gearcalc.

I'll announce myself: I'm selling a '99 Suzuki DR650 and a '99 Honda
VTR1000. I want one sporty bike with taller bars than the Super Hawk and
factory hard bags. I made a nonrefundable deposit on a new 2000 Triumph
Sprint ST. I should get it sometime this week. There are many reasons why I
believe this is the bike for me but you guys know them all better than me.

Verle Nelson
Cedaredge, Colorado