Extended warranty

	I talked to Tony at Euro Sport when I bought the bike and again last
week. He told me again that I had until two years from the purchase
date. It is a one time deal. That is, you either forget it, pick one,
two, or three years. has to be done before the end of the day on
purchase date. In addition, when you make the call it's history. In
other words, you cannot take one year now and then next year want
another year or two. One shot.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"