Re: personal experience of a Synchrotec helmet?

Neil: All the BMW guys really like the flip front helmets. I don't
but.. the current rage seems to be the Shuberth. They make the BMW
system helmet and the Shuberth Concept seems to be the hot lick.
FWIW The Shuberth is also now available in the US, for those that care.
Erik