[ST] Rear brake

In a message dated 7/13/01 1:50:40 PM, owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< If you have already changed pads to Ferodo's you generally notice a
dramatic
difference if the rest of the system is working properly.  If your bike is
under warranty take it to the dealer.  If not and you have the equipment and
confidence to tackle the rear brakes (this is a simple system) then check
each component.  In any case it is clear from your description that
something is not operating properly.

Zac

Thanks, Zac for the most informative reply so far to my rear brake question.
I am still on warranty, so will turn the Rocket motorcycle group here in San
Diego loose on my problem. Dave Collins, San Diego