Re: [ST] Oil Level?

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Cunningham Andrew"

> > When I complained to my "former" dealer about overfilling my
> > bike at a change, he tipped it to one side (left) and air appeared in
the
> sight
> > glass.
>
> But what does that prove?

Andy,

I think if you re-read his entire post you'll see that David was reponding
to Cameron (although his name is not mentioned), who was concerned about
whether he had ANY oil in his bike, not whether it was overfilled.  When you
tip the bike to the right you should be able to see any oil in the sight
glass that would normally have been below the low mark.

Neil