[ST] Dirty's saga

Update on my bike situation.  I just spoke to the service manager.  They
confirmed I have excellent compression in all 3 cyl.  They are still working
on it but it is running "200% better" now.  I will get a full explination
when they are done with it.  As for explaining the excessive oil usage, they
are leaning toward saying that since the bike was running so rich it was
actually diluding the oil in the motor and I was losing it out the breather,
or past the valve seals and rings.  We'll see.

I still think they confused the bike by washing it and it just freeked out
:-)

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen