Re: [ST] Chatterbox

My wife and I use an HJC-90 for intercom use, I used to use it for
bike-to-bike with some riding buddies but we've all since moved away
from each other.

I'll say that it's okay for intercom use.  Over 45-50mph it is more
difficult to talk.  We've had it for a few years and it's functioned for
the few road trips we take together.  However if you have the money I
would recommend something else, maybe the AutoCom systems?  They promise
much better communication via noise canceling and much better range.
The HJC has worked and was okay for the money, but would get annoying
after long use.

Maybe it's better said that the AutoCom could be a better conversation
system, while the HJC works for 'I need to stop for the restroom now!'

Mark Collett

Eric Fraser wrote:

> Has anyone used any of the Chatterbox units for bike communications? I am
> particularly interested in the rider to pillion units but any information
> would be appreciated. I did search the archives and found a couple of
> negative reviews. Anyone else?
>
> Eric Fraser
> Sapphire Blue 2000 Wangi Australia

- --