[ST] Tank Cam

I've posted a couple of pictures of the tank cam mount I received from Rude
Dawg last week. Due to my own ineptitude, I had the bolt pattern reversed
on the drawing I sent him. (I definitely come from the "measure twice, cut
once, and then go back to the hardware store cause you messed it up" school
of woodworking, and I guess it's carrying over to other projects now.)

Today the weather finally cooperated so I took it for a spin.
Unintentionally I found several big dips that I hit at higher speeds than I
would have liked and the camera came through it no problem. The bracket
looks a bit utilitarian, but it works great. I felt a lot more relaxed
knowing that the camera was mounted securely, and it makes it much easier
to mount and dismount the camera than before. Thanks Rude Dawg for getting
everything co-ordinated on this. I'll be sending my check to you tomorrow.

I did add some foam to the bottom to protect the tank, and also to the top
to keep the camera tight on the bracket. I have some extra foam so I'll
send that to Rude Dawg and he can include some with each bracket that he
sends out.

I did shoot one roll today to test it. As soon as I get the pictures back
I'll post some of them online.

Those of you who indicated earlier that you wanted a tank cam, now is the
time to contact Rude Dawg and send in your money. Price is $67.50.

Matt Knowles - matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (707) 786-4643
http://www.aestheticdesign.com