re: noisy CB

There are also "noise filters", which are no more than a capacitor, that can be
put in the line if that doesn;t fix it completely.

 >  From: "Lex Offer" <Lex.Offer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 03/14/2001 09:42:
 >  Eric and Ray,
 >  My only suggestion is to check your grounding.  My experience in this area
is only with cars, but when I installed a stereo in my old 69 'Stang, we were
picking up ignition noise.  We couldn't figure out why, so we went and talked
to a stereo install tech at the local High End Stereo shop.  According to him
we had it grounded incorrectly.  He said to ground it to the body of the
vehicle, we did so and no more noise.  Hope this is of some help.