Re: [ST] Helmets

Wow a helmet thread in May!  I've been an Arai guy for years far as
I'm concerned nothing as comfy and that's the most important thing
for me besides safety. As for Shoei vs Arai the important thing to
remember is that Arai has TWO Different Shell Shapes. The Signet
which is more Shoei like and Quantum which is more round. Arai calls
them "long oval" and "round oval" if you tend to like the Shoei fit a
Signet will prolly be more comfortable but one needs to try them on.
I'm sure if you call around you can find a good dealer who stocks
both. FWIW the new Shoei ZII looks like a nice lid.. But for me an
Arai RX7-RR4 is the lid. Light, vents great, removable cheek pads and
liner so it's easy to keep smelling new!

Erik