Re: [ST] Bench Dawg bends buddy's bike, bruises body

"Eric Sheley" <Eric@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey Thomas, how did that 3M film hold up ? ;-)

He's over my shoulder.  He said it is perfectly safe ... he didn't have time
to install it.  Sorry about asking for the rush and then not using it.

> Bill, glad to hear that you are ok. Hey if you have to crash, best to do
it
> on someone else's bike !! - remind me to not let you try out my Sargent
> seat....

Just the seat, not the whole bike!  :-)

> Hope that this doesn't cause any trouble between the two of you - material
> things are easy to replace - friendships are not....

Definately!  No, no problems.  I'm putting him on a plane on my credit card.
Then I'll fight it out with the owner of the truck.  His insurance already
said they won't cover it.

I don't know if I should just accept that "NO" from the insurance though.
I'm wondering if we (Thomas and I) should retain an attorney.  Never done
that before so I'm not sure.

> Again, glad to hear that there were no serious injuries...

Absolutely.  I might  not be able to ride for a few weeks, maybe as much as
2 months, but I'll be back!

P.S.  I can' t get into the orthopedic surgeon until Thursday afternoon.
:-(  I'll know sometime after then what I'm looking at.

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel"