Rainsuit recommendations

Despite my best efforts, at some point during every motorcycling season I
get caught out in a downpour.  After several years and several soakings I've
decided it's time to equip myself with a rainsuit that I can put on over my
leathers.  Given that I ride a Daytona, whatever I buy needs to be small
enough to fit under the seat when packed.  Plus it needs to share the
underseat space with an Abus Granit disclock and the Triumph toolkit.

So any recommendations??  As ever I'm looking for the ultimate compromise
between performance and price (isn't everyone).

Andy