[ST] Apple Warmer

Speaking of the cold weather gear, a friend of mine has this thing that
wraps around the helmet entirely to shield the neck from wind.  It attachs
with velcro to the OUTSIDE of the helmet and extends down sufficient length
to cover the neck.  He says it's maybe 10 years old and it has a label with
the name Apple Warmer on it.  I've searched the net and have never been able
to find it or anything like it.  It looks more substantial and my friend
says is quite superior to the NOJ thingy plus vastly decreases noise.
Anyone ever seen/had one of these?

Personally, I use a balaclava but i wish I had one of those Apple Warmers.
What the heck, I guess I could have a seamstress make one.

Randy
2K RS