Re: [ST] Radiator Problem

Blake,

Thank you for the encouragement, I will likely give it another chance.
 However, if this would to have happened 100's of miles from home like I
often travel the bike would have been history.  I checked the hose
fitting last night, and it was fine.  In fact the part of the shaft
where it attaches to the hose is dry, just wet where the shaft and
radiator meet.

Fortunately my dealer is about 5 miles from my house, and hopefully this
can be sorted soon. Unfortunately they also see Kawasaki and Suzuki, and
the 2002's are coming out.  I will let you know what the dealer finds
out about the leak.  Thanks again for the reply.

Regards,
Scott Johnson
01' ST BRG