Re: [ST] Olivia Grace

Cam,

Congratulations to both of you, a child is such a joy. As was said in
the Movie Roots( Behold the only thing greater than yourself). Enjoy
little Olivia for she will not be little for long, I speak from
experience as my Daughter is in her first year of college. And I concur,
I spoil the heck out of her, don't tell my wife though.

 It is always nice to have another rider in the family is it not?

 Ride Safe Have Fun
 Paul Reyes
 99 ST Blk