Reminder: San Francisco lunch gathering on Tuesday

We have about four people signed up so far.  Please RSVP if
you plan to be there.

     We're meeting for lunch at Enzo's at noon on Tuesday the
     4th.  If you're in or around San Francisco, come join us.
     The address is 510 Brannan, which is a door or two down
     from the northwest corner of 4th and Brannan.  I always
     park my bike in front of 475 Brannan between cars-- if I
     can, I'll find a space that leaves room for more bikes.

     Please RSVP so that I know how big a table to hold.  You
     can drop me mail, or at the last minute call my cel phone
     at 415/305-0501.

- -Patti