Re: [ST] The current terrorism acts.

I believe the evil 5 year old children your referring to were
Palestinian...and likely not responsible for the latest attack upon America
and it's people.  ...a product of there environment I'm sure.  Losing
respect for human life is inexcusable...especially for a Canadian /
American.  Naivety doesn't enter the picture.

youre thinking with your heart and therefore youre not prepared to accept
the rules of engagement of such acts, contrary to what it seems, im a big
humanitarian, for chris sake im a fireman, if thats not enough for you and i
would do it for free. but extreme measures should be taken in extreme
situations.  if we play politicaly correct there will be no end. there are
always innocent in a war, but they should be considered as hero for what
peace they bring in future generation. it is not about racism, it is about
ending the problem once and for all.  seach and destroy all terrorism,
whatever the origin and not tolerate war in any countries from now on, we
needed covincing to take non diplomatic measure, they just provided it.
doing so may be the real humanitarian response. dont wait so your loved ones
are directly involved.