Re: [ST] Comments on ST problems?

I can only respond to the hard starting when hot.  I was cursed with this
from the minute I bought the bike used with 1500 miles and a new battery.  It
got to the point that I would have to wait 15 or 20 minutes to restart.  My
dealer (MCC cycles Ilinois) recommended a new battery in a phone
consultation. I bought the battery, brought it home in my car, and hooked up
the battery tender overnight.  No more problems.  I think most people just
add acid and take off and the battery never reaches  its full potential.  I
have had absolutely no more problems.  johnconneely