[ST] OT? RS Turbo for sale

I was looking at Triumph stuff on E-Bay and came across a Sprint RS turbo
that didn't sell.  I figured even though this isn't the place to list for
sale items, someone interested would be happy to see it!

I don't remember the year but I know that it had the ST swingarm and a
custom paint job.  The guys name is John and he said he is the field
service tech for TOA.  He said it has the Daytona liners and pistons and
also heavier valve springs.  The turbo was put on when the bike was new.

He is looking for $11,500 with soft bags and tank bag.

If you wish to see it go to e-bay and do a search for Triumph Sprint and
look at completed items.  The picture doesn't show the single sided swing
arm as it was added after the picture was taken.

I e-mailed him and told him I could post it where he may get some
interest as it only got 1 bid for 7K.......too low for a non-turbo in my
book!

I also have an e-mail that he sent me that I will gladly forward if you
contact me off list.  It goes into some detail about the bike.

I don't know him and have never seen the bike so take it from there.  It
is in Georgia.

Ken Walter ( Unleashed Dawg )