[ST] RE: new list member introduction and questions - thanks

Manuel,

You're welcome.  Glad to help.

On the Legend rear shock; thanks.that is news to me that it's adjustable!
But too much trouble to attempt so if my wife ever complains about it, we'll
probably replace it with a better one.  I don't have enough expertise on
shocks to say if it's good or not. We haven't done much two-up riding on the
Legend, but I do recall that it felt a bit overloaded when we did, and
neither me or my wife are heavy. I have heard of other Legend owners
replacing the shock, so I guess that speaks for itself.

On the comfort of the Legend's saddle, I can only offer this;  on the few
day-long rides we've done together, my butt on the Sprint is begging me to
take a break long before my wife complains of anything! The King & Queen
saddle looks even more comfy.

We're not using a windshield.  I think Triumph makes a windshield for it
though, but no experience with it.

Good luck with whatever you choose.

Mort Harries
'00ST