[ST] Re: st-digest V2002 #89

Just remember that it's Speed Week time in Daytona, the 500 is on
Sunday, and bikes don't start until March. Cripe, even the local news
has their sportscaster in Daytona. I've tried to understand NASCAR, but
unless they're on a road course, I just don't get it. I'm willing to
wait until the season starts to see what Speed Channel's going to do
about covering some real racing.

Terry Lewis

If you want to see NASCRap racing, just go down to the freeway and watch the
cars go by. It looks the same. The freeway is usually more exciting,
 though.
You have to understanad that FOX bought Speedvision so they would have a
place to show that NASCRap stuff that they paid way too much money for in
hte first palce. I don't think any of their changes are going to be for the
better!
Bare