Re: [ST] Cool Summer Jacket

I bought a Joe Rocket Phonix jacket  sort of a mesh with protectors..
I bought it cause it's lightweight and very vented!  I'd say that if
you are looking for something more substantial then the top of the
line would be a Vanson Full Perf leather jacket. I had one for a
while but found it just to thick and stiff. It did vent well when
moving though.. but at a stop, whew.. it's still leather but on those
90+ days ...

Erik

PS:  A lot of folks also like the Triumph perf jacket