Re: [ST] Oil Choices

The ONLY Non MC specific Mobil1 that you can safely use is the
15-50wt all the others use friction modifiers that are no good for
the clutch. Look for the API seal on the bottle if if it says "
Energy Conserving" stay away from it! Other good oil's would of
course be Triumph's Mobil1 , Motul products , Spectro oils, Motorex,
in fact any MC specific oil of the correct weight will be fine. FWIW
I've been using Mobil1 15-50 and the bike runs great.

Erik