[ST] FYI: chain/sprockets replacement

Hello All:
	Just replaced original Regina OEM chain on my '00 ST with a Gold D.I.D. chain at 20,223 miles. Sprockets look like new so they were not replaced by my dealer.
	Also replaced my original rear brake pads with stock units.
	I installed the NWS one piece shifter two days ago. Very clean, and works perfectly for my normal sized feet and riding boots. Quality is very high, matches the colour/finish of the silver frame and installation is simple as dirt, but I am surprised by the lack of adjustability. The rubber/toe piece can only be adjusted to two settings, which is silly. A little bit of clever machining could make this one piece shifter infinitely and perfectly adjustable for almost everyone's feet/footwear.
Ride safely,

Howard Stephen Serlick
'00 Blue ST
Philadelphia