[ST] RE: events

Den, no I won't be making it to The Hoot.  I'm leaving this Wed to ride to
Limon, CO.  Then Thurs finish the run to Montrose, CO for the TSRA Rallye.
Leaving there on Sunday to ride to Amarilo, TX.  Monday I plan to arrive at
HSTA STAR.  Leave there Thurs to go to Osage Beach, MO(central MO) to finish
the week with a bunch of sportbike nuts I know from on-line.  So I'm look at
around 2600 miles of just travel, add in 3-4 days of 160-200 mile fun riding
and I'm gonna have some well toasted tires by the first of July.

So, I'll see some of you Dawgs at TSRA West, and some of you other Dawgs at
STAR.  I may have to ration the Tarantula to survive :)

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
On Mon, 17 Jun 2002, Scott Johnson wrote:

> This boy will be at STAR.  Arriving sometime Saturday 22 June in the
> afternoon.  Coming down from Des Moines, IA spending Friday night in
Eureka
> Springs.  If you see a BRG 01' Sprint ST with IA plates please say hello.
> May you have a safe and fun trip.

Great, look for a red 99 from Ohio (travelling with a pack from Ohio!) and
we'll go quaff a cold one, also getting in sometime Saturday afternoon.
Ask around for "Woovis".  Safe travels to you too, see ya' there!