- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack
Hays

......It scared me so bad, I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked
the donut out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to
straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it
knocked my cell phone away from my ear which fell into the coffee
between my legs, splashed and burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the
darn phone and DISCONNECTED AN IMPORTANT CALL!!!!
     WOMEN DRIVERS!!!!!!!!!