RE: [ST] RE: st-digest V2002 #303

I'd disagree that its a few extra bucks out of my pocket. If I'm driving my
cage and am at fault in an accident with a motorcyclist who was not wearing
a helmet, I'm going to be liable for an exponentially larger $$ amount of
injuries than if the biker were enjoying his freedom responsibly. It's the
insurance paying, you might say. We ALL pay for insurance, as another recent
thread illustrated. I don't like paying for other's stupidity --I'm quite
good at keeping myself busy in that area.

- -Snow Dawg