RE: [ST] Crash and New Bike (long)

>Speaking of which, will you be healed (sic) enough to be able to
>ride it up for the motorcycle show?

Tom,

Don't know if I'll be ready. I'm going to test out the ankle next week. It's
still pretty weak, side to side wise.  A friend from Austin and I are coming
up so we may take his van just in case we buy a bunch of junk from the show.
I've got a few big items I want to get like engine guard bar(not the plastic
cylinder guards-have those already), GS Adventure windscreen, helmet and a
couple other goodies for the GS.

I know what you mean about the VStrom. I did look at it, I like the engine,
but it's too angular and the plastic looked cheap.  Again, YMMV.  I like the
all metal look of the GS, except for the front duckbill. I'm hoping it'll
grow on me... the look, not the duckbill ;)

Austin
'01 R1150GS (in the garage next week)
'01 ST BRG (26k - RIP)