[ST] cold tires

Yes, all tires perform better when thoroughly warmed up.
However, some brands are better than others when cold.
Azaros for example are quite grippy when cold and will warm up very quickly.
BT020s on the other hand take a lot of miles to warm up properly and don't
grip all that well until they have warmed up.

Martin,
Ireland

I have to disagree about the traction ability of BT020s. I have never had
any problem dragging footpegs on my RS with 020s, nor did I ever find them
hard to warm up. The worst tires I ever had in the warmup department were
Michelin Pilots that came on my 929. They were awful when they were cold and
if the day and pavement was cool, they never warmed up
Bare