[ST] Horns

In a message dated 10/14/02 9:58:36 AM, owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< 1. Has anyone been able to mount 2 elec aftermarket
   horns in the stock location w/o any clearance
   problems or suspension traval issues(any pics)

Yes I put 2 Fiamm horns (high and low pitch) I got from JC Whitney in the
stock location. Almost no clearance, but they are stll there after 6,000
miles or so.  If the forks ever bottomed out completely, I might be in
trouble, but with my sedate riding style, this is unlikely. They are somewhat
louder than stock, but not really obnoxious. Dave Collins, San Diego