Re: [ST] Another year w/ the ST

Dave, I had not heard of that yet, It sounds
promising. Maybe its time to go into a Safeway and
steal 5 min. with this publication. I like the idea of
a slightly bigger  bike. I just love the appearance of
the current Trophy. It would be great to see it
updated mechanically but its beauty preserved. Lets
avoid the look of the asian machines with the CAD
lines and cartoon looking headlamps while were at it.

I thank you for pointing this out to me. I do plan on
keeping the ST, not turning it in for trade. I love
this bike so much I dont think I can actually let go
of it. As It would seem, Triumph, BMW and HD are among
the very few manufacturers left with any distinction
and charactor. I am biased towards the Triumph but
what I spend $$ on next is really up to Triumph
themselves. There are some other very appealing
offerings but my hope is that another Triumph will be
as good to me as this ST has been.

Tony Burke
00 ST  (faithful bulletproof high milage red)