RE: [ST] Rear Shock

I'm at the same point.  40 some thousand and a shagged rear shock.  I
ordered a Works Performance shock last week.  It's not inexpensive at
$600.00, but will outperform the stock shock.  It's a lot less expensive
than a Penske or Ohlins.  It's also rebuildable, so I shouldn't have to
purchase another shock.  When I called last week, they said they were about
three weeks out in orders.  They will call me and I have to send them my
current shock.  Once they receive it, they build a new shock and send it
back.  Their turnaround is supposedly one day.

I believe the preload is adjusted with a collar via a spanner, so might not
meet that need for you.

Dan

Dan Wallander
www.danwallander.com