Re: [ST] wanted: cheap, damaged fairing pieces

There has been a bunch of damaged RS fairing pieces on ebay.  Most of it
was damaged just enough to be useless to most people.  You'll find some
shamefully damaged crap for sale on ebay.  Somebody is parting out a
Daytona and one item is a curled up brake lever; completely unusable.

Matt Lyon wrote:
> I'm looking for very inexpensive (free?) RS or ST front or rear fairing sections.  Badly damaged might be OK, as long as there's enough left to go around head or tail lights.  Also '00 RS belly pan.  Will pay shipping, of course.
> Matt, Portland, OR

- --
John Albright
'02 RS