Re: [ST] I swear, these damn internet lists are counterproductive sometimes

Yeah probably not a big deal to buy the OEM for a
couple more bucks, but when I have the time to find a
suitable after-market filter (I don't carry a gun,
sorry. ;p) and it happens to be less $ and more
available, I say y not?  I just don't buy the "OEM
filters are the best for your bike" talk.

Bryce