Re: Re: [ST] I swear, these damn internet lists are counterproductive sometimes

Wait...spend $ at the same dealer that wants 8500 for
a leftover Sprint RS when I drove to Charlotte NC and
got one for 6900?  I think not....

I'd rather have the alternative filter list worked out
such that when I'm away from said dealership on a big
trip I won't be stranded if I need one.

Thanks,

Bryce