Re: [ST] Re: Avon AV45/46 vs. Michelin Pilot Road

After reading the Sportsbike report, I think they were testing the Pilot Sport,
not the Pilot Road. It only says Pilot Road in the title. There is no date on the
report, so it is hard to say. Since the Pilot Road is a fairly new tire, may be
this is reviewing the wrong tire. Notice how they write about a race and
street (or road) version of the tires.

David W. Funk
'00 Triumph Sprint ST
Pleasanton, CA