Re: [ST] Ohlins Shock install

Sure don't follow the instructions that come with the shock!  It's much
easier to remove the gas tank than to lift up the rear sub frame. Also
getting the sag is critical to getting the most out of the shock keep the
rebound and compression settings at the recommendations until you get the
sag right, or you'll be fiddling forever. Also make sure you order the
shock with the correct spring for your weight.. It comes standard with a
14kg spring..which is only suitable for around a 165lb rider.

Erik