Re: [ST] Updated Sprint-ST???

At 02:40 21/08/03, you compiled a list of things to make the Sprint ST
purrrrrr-fect:

Duncan,

As well as the two trip meters someone else murmured, lets have an upgrade
to the lights. (Why do they come pointing at the front tyre from the
factory?). Some new lenses and a one piece lens (cover) so that the
Eurocrats don't force the poor beast to be blind in one eye on dip beam.
(In the Euro zone, all bikes with 2 lamps with individual lenses are forced
to have only one lit when on dipped beam. They claim that it's to protect
us poor bikers who might confuse car drivers into thinking we're a far away
car rather than a close up motorcycle - while obviously travelling in
excess of the speed limit - probably naked too.)

Funny how my old Sprint Exec didn't confuse them - well no more than usual
- - and the lights on it were absolutely excellent.

As for all your other upgrades - yes please.

- - Spud.