RE: [ST] BT-020 variants?

It is very confusing. If you go to www.bridgestone-eu.com and use the tyre
facility for UK, Sprints are not split in to pre and post 2002 models. But
if you select Germany within the same web site, you get results as per
Enrico describes!
And is you live DownUnder
(http://www.bridgestone.com.au/tyre_div/selector/index.html)
you -apparently- only get to put car tyres on your bike!
No wonder we the consumer are confused.
Barry
01 BRG ST
(010/012 f/r)