Re: [ST] RACING IS AWESOME!!

Where the hell r u located that u can do Race school
this time of year!!?!?! :p

I'm taking one next year also.  haven't decided on
Jason Pridmore, Kieth Code, Penguin, NESBA, or
Pro-motion track scool...decisions decisions....

And y didn't u do the track school on the 125?!?!

Bryce <- RS int he shop getting the
computrack/race-tech treatment!

- --- "Masiak, Richard"