Re: [ST] Jap cr#p vs Yank cr#p vs Brit cr#p.... Lighten up!

At 12:24 PM 2/22/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>I'll bet there's
>no-one presently on the List who will be riding the same Sprint 20 years
>from now.  Better make that 10 years.

I may not be riding it but I think I'll keep it b/c it will be cool to have
a 2000 anything in good condition in 20 or 30 years.  Especially if that
'anything' is a Triumph SLING-YOU-INTO-ANOTHER-DIMENSION Sprint ST.
How long would I have to wait for a fuel sender in 2033?? This assumes I
don't wad it up on the way home.

Probably get something else as main bike though in another couple of years
at 35-40K.

 >And yes, I feel it has a certain Japanese blandness to it -
 >personally, I'm convinced that the only engine configuration that has an
 >immediate & visceral feel to it is a v-twin, and even then I'd narrow it
 >down to a Moto Guzzi,

Bling Bling
I see you figured that out too
I'd still rather have my throttle hand wired to a triple most of the time
though.

MOTO GP:
                                                 my predict
How's Edwards gonna do on da Cube?      3rd
Hayden                                  7th
Capirossi & Bayliss on v4 ducks         2nd & 4th
And your World Champ                    The Doctor

Apex Dawg