[ST] Yeller 'Wings...

Hey, my 'Wings "Checker Cab" yeller and I like it!  You  should see the look
in the eyes of the drivers in cars next to me when pull up even with
them...they don't expect to have a bike show up in a spot that was empty a
second (or minutes) before...that conspicuity is why I got it...hell, I've
seen people plow into freight trains at gated crossings without slowing
up...anything that helps me been seen on a bike is a plus...haven't we all
heard the squeel of locked brakes behind us as we come to or at a stop at an
intersection?

I like my Yeller Turbo Tiger for the same reason...to be seen.  Around here
(far western suburbs of Chicago) a stealth black bike is just asking to get
whacked by a killer cager...who'll say they never saw it...

Lance R.
'99 Turbo Tiger
'01 yeller 'Wing
lusting after a '03 turbo ST, can't decide on green, blue, or silver, really
wants red...