Re: [ST] Top Box Help

Thanks for your input!  I figured out what I was doing wrong.  I had the
luggage rack installed when I got the bike.  I didn't think to remove the
bolt hole covers until this morning. Doh!

And like you it took a fair amount of pressure to get it in
place.  Whew!  I was beginning to get pissed fearing that it wouldn't fit
and I'm leaving on a 10 day trip next Thursday.

I need to learn to take things a little slower!!!!

George