[ST] Re: KY Plates

Aren't they absolutely hideous? Thankfully bike plates don't look like that
and my everyday vehicle get's truck plates, which are plain old blue/white.

Scott Summerhays
Louisville
1999 ST

This year Kentucky switched the standard license plates for passenger cars
to the unfortunate design on the link below (I actually chose to pay extra
for a different one).  Every time I see one, I think of your original
Smiley Bag encounter.  It appears Smiley is now teaming up with "The Man"
in our government...  ;-)

http://gov.state.ky.us/plate/index.htm

Luckily, I don't think of Eric Shelley's story every time I see our cat.

John Hickman
Lexington, KY
1999 ST